Carampako handles your entire payroll function to ease your ongoing administration burden.
At Carampako our team of remuneration services experts know the methods, regulations and legislation you must conform to and handles your entire payroll function to make running your business easier.
We keep abreast of all statutory requirements and report to you as part of our service level agreement to ensure performance expectations are understood, monitored and achieved.
We work with different payment frequencies – weekly, monthly, contractual and irregular intervals.
Leave management and approval, salary advances and increase, is now done with the click of a button utilising the latest online technology, saving you time and money.
When we take on your payroll duties we will assign you a dedicated payroll consultant as your exclusive contact who attends to all your payroll issues and requirements. If you don’t have in-house payroll expertise, this approach will reduce your costs and the administrative overhead of employing experienced dedicated payroll personnel.
Our payroll services include:
- PAYE, UIF and SDL registration for companies employing staff in South Africa
- all calculations of PAYE, UIF and SDL
- tax reconciliations
- IRP5 requirements including electronic filing of IRP5 reconciliations
- salaries administration
- remuneration restructuring and advisory services
- processing share option schemes as required
- management reports tailored to your individual requirements
- paper or electronic data submission for amendments via email
- flexible deadlines for submitting payroll information
- ability to allocate costs by percentage or a fixed amount across departments/cost centres
- email EFT payment list to client, including payment to third parties such as SARS, pension, medical aid, etc
- applying for dispensations
- general employment law advice
- advice on/production of employment contracts
- pensions advice and implementation of pension schemes
- share options and incentive schemes
- salaries or payroll outsourcing and benchmarking