Assistance with compliance allows you to focus on the practical aspects of running your business
It is important that companies comply with the Companies Act and other legislation that requires statutory registrations.
We take care of all statutory documents ensuring they are professionally completed and submitted
By law all companies are required to keep their corporate statutory records up to date. Normally the company secretary is responsible for the efficient administration of a company, particularly with regard to compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements.
Our team will assist you with company secretarial and statutory functions –
- Annual Return
- Resign and appoint Directors
- Update registered address
- Name change
- Change to financial year end
- Maintain and update company register.
- Company Registrations
- Memorandum of Incorporation (MOI) Registration of your company.
- Registering a Private Company with a standard or customised MOI
- Director and Shareholder Changes
- New directors
- Director changes (and alternates)
- Share capital management
- Company Name and status changes