CA RA Mpako provides cost effective, accurate, and legitimate taxation solutions and services to our clients including business (private companies, close corporations), trusts, non-profit organisations, sole proprietors, and personal tax for individual and families.
The tax environment is dynamic and demands constant attention to changes such as with statutory requirements and any change emphasis as they implement Government policy. Lately there has been a shift from tax planning towards tax risk planning, as legislation is amended and with more emphasis being on compliance.
Effective advice on Tax Returns and Strategy means knowing the tax code, what’s changed and what’s in or out. If there is a coming change to the tax code, we know about it first and we can help you to plan accordingly so that it does not affect your business. Valuable information about tax exemptions or tax breaks can be the difference between the success and failure of your business.
At CA RA Mpako we are the first to advice clients about the impact of these changes, and assist with decision making and planning in line with Government requirements. Our tax experts ensure that our clients are not exposed to potential or unnecessary risk with South African Revenue Services.
CA RA Mpako compliance team:
- Ensures that you meet all your compliance obligations in relation to completing and submitting your tax returns
- Reviews income tax assessments and statements of account as well as maintain comprehensive tax records.
- Conducts accrual reviews ensuring fair presentation of the taxation section of a company’s annual financial statements.
- Lodges enquiries, objections and appeals with SARS when necessary
We work in accordance with the ethical framework applicable to our profession, as well as our own firm’s stated purpose, values and code of conduct
- ongoing development and operation of a tax system that is fit for purpose and understood
- assist with informed, balanced and considered decisions on tax
- provide strategic tax advice in the broader stakeholder context including tax incentives introduced by Governments
- liaise closely with our professional associations to maintain the quality of our tax advice and to ensure that it is undertaken within a robust ethical framework
- We welcome comments on the work that we do and continually look for ways to ensure that these frameworks are relevant, up to date and operate to the highest standards
CORPORATE TAX CONSULTING
We conduct corporate income tax reviews as standalone reviews or as part of tax accrual reviews, tax optimisation reviews, and tax due diligence reviews. Our corporate tax specialists issue written opinions on all corporate income tax and capital gains tax issues including:
- Business-exits, disposals and valuations
- Depreciation allowances
- Dividends tax
- Group restructuring, mergers and acquisitions
- Profit extractions
- Shareholder and owner issues
- Tax health checks
- Tax risk frameworks
- Tax incentives
Business Tax Planning
Business Owners pay taxes regularly, therefore focusing on tax planning should be a regular occurrence. CA RA Mpako is proactive in tax planning. We evaluate the financial situation and help our clients to capitalize on legal opportunities to lower their taxes.
Tax planning examines the potential of all deductions, exemptions, allowances and rebates according to laws and regulations and ensures that tax liability is reduced whilst compliance is practiced.
Tax consulting for South African employers. This would include tax opinions on all South African taxable items relevant to employees. These opinions would include the employer’s employees’ tax compliance thereon, payroll compliance items, tax risk management items and best practices on employee remuneration.
With Tax advice from CA RA Mpako there is complete tax risk free approach to employee remuneration, whilst providing the employee with the best possible salary and tax structuring.
Tax Advice and Solutions from Specialists in the Tax and Accounting Profession
Tax Structure Assessment can recommend:
- How to earn higher investment returns and pay less tax
- How to take full advantage of the tax benefits of various products
Offshore Tax Structure Assessment can recommend:
- For high net worth individuals the benefit of diversifying a portion of their assets into an offshore investment scheme
- Offshore potential in hedging against domestic currency and sovereign risk
- Tailored international portfolios
- International trading account
- Portfolio of international mutual funds
Other tax advisory:
- Impacts and strategies to the changes in legislation concerning Wills and Trusts
- Tax legal assistance e.g. when the assessment you receive back from SARS reflects a different result from the one you anticipated. CA RA Mpako assists you in submitting a request for correction
Contact us for advice about Business tax and personal tax.