Assisting businesses of any size, and in any sector to identify, manage and mitigate risks and thereby enable and ensure the safe execution and maintenance of projects, operations and everyday business activities.
ERM (enterprise risk management) should be used as a source of new ideas for your company instead of being seen as only a compliance exercise.
- Lack of deficient technology maybe a risk or threat but replacement can also be an opportunity
- Disruptive forces can mean the difference between success and failure, so in an evolving business world risk management must identify and mitigate against them
CA RA Mpako Inc evaluates and determines how to help companies get the most value from their ERM programmes and systems. Working with and training your staff on the importance of risks and opportunities, they can begin to share that awareness with management on internal controls procedure that will mitigate risk.
Enterprise Risk management programs that add value:
- Risk handling, identification and management planning
- Quantitative and qualitative risk analyses reporting and implementation
- Due diligence assessments, independent third-party research, surveys, market studies and feasibility studies.
- Project monitoring and management managing cost overruns, delays, revenue losses, health and safety incidents, quality failures, regulatory non-compliance, contractual disputes, reputation damage and stakeholder dissatisfaction at every phase of your projects, operations and business activities
- Trade risk and collateral management. Ensure your transactions are secure with steps taken to ensure you have taken all the steps to comply with rules, regulations and industry best practices.
CA RA Mpako Inc is one of South Africa’s leading providers of business continuity management delivered by highly skilled experts. Our fully managed services include enterprise risk management services that are designed to enhance businesses vitality and resilience in an age increasing threats.
CA RA Mpako Inc is a leading provider of risk management services; we can help you minimize your risks. Our project specialists and technical experts offer you assistance at every stage, for any sector, anywhere in South Africa