Are you a SME who needs a Registered Auditor’s eye to watch over the validity, accuracy and completeness of your financial statements?
Are you preparing to be audited?
Do you need to make sure your accounting systems, records and files are setup and prepared correctly and cost effectively?
Whatever your needs, we will help your business to excel. Most SME’s do not (or cannot afford to) employ full-time audit staff, but their management needs ongoing advice and consultation to keep business functioning optimally. Our internal audit teams provide best quality financial advice and consultation at a fraction of the cost of employing permanent audit staff.
Carampako Internal Audit and audit support services
• We support you as you prepare to be audited by an external auditor
• We advise you on how to setup accounting systems, records and files correctly
• We advise on all aspects of organisational governance and statutory compliance
• We provide outsourced accounting services to do whatever work is needed to maintain systems, records and files
• Our financial reporting meets criteria for full statutory compliance. We ensure that financials are fully compliant with the laws of the land and that that the organisation is meeting all its statutory obligations.
Leave it to us to sort out your statutory compliance so you can focus on your Business Goals
• Carampako internal audit teams perform at all times under the watchful eyes of our expert RA’s who provide oversight. We ensure our internal audit and accounting services are delivered to the levels required for clients to be compliant with the industry specific requirements as well as all the complex and involved South African laws, tax and regulatory environments.
• Carampako internal audit teams work as an extension of your business to provide Financial and Business assurance to enable growth in a controlled and risk free environment.
• We are proactive and provide ideas, innovations and inputs to make sure our clients business is running and performing optimally.
Do the simple things properly. Do the complex things thoroughly. Simplify business challenges.